Quality Systems and Regulatory Compliance
The Adhesives Research (AR) and ARx, LLC divisions are dedicated to delivering the highest possible quality and reliability in the design, manufacture and delivery of products and services. Each division is guided by the appropriate quality systems relevant to the products they manufacture, regulatory requirements, and industries they serve.
The AR Quality System is driven by ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 13485 certifications plus certain elements of the FDA pharmaceutical requirements.
The system operates with these functions:
- QA (Quality Assurance)
- Document control, final product release
- Non-conforming material control, change control, CAPA and internal audits
- QC (Quality Control)
- Incoming, in-process and final product testing
- QE (Quality Engineering)
- Developmental and ongoing product support
- Supplier QA
- Raw material control and testing
- Supplier relations and audits
The ARx facility is registered with the FDA and operates under the cGMP regulations outlined by 21 CFR 211. They are solely focused on pharmaceutical applications involving active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).