Many industrial applications benefit by utilizing pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs) during assembly to bond challenging materials for demanding environments. Adhesives Research offers ARclad® high-performance industrial pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes as a cost-effective alternative to glues, rivets, mechanical fasteners and spot welds.
ARclad® PSA foams, films, foils and transfer adhesives bring added performance advantages to simplify assembly processes, including:
- Instant bonds
- Easy-to-handle & safe
- No messy clean-up or additional chemicals
- Uniform thicknesses and bond line
- Consistent performance under stress & temperature changes
- Easily die-cut
- Available with a wide variety of adhesive properties
Industrial markets for ARclad® PSA tape products include:
- Industrial bonding & assembly
- Window fabrication
- Adhesive tapes for solar photovoltaic (PV) applications
- Adhesive tapes for signage applications
Our Engineered Tapes Division specializes in the development of specialty industrial PSAs that are tailored for customer-specific applications.