Module Frame Assembly & Mounting
Adhesives Research (AR) offers pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) foam tape technology for photovoltaic module frame assembly and mounting.
Our foam PSA tapes combine advancements in adhesive and foam technology with years of industry knowledge to provide manufacturers with exceptional adhesive performance under the most severe conditions. AR’s die-cuttable foam tape technology form a long-term, reliable bond, which outperforms other bonding products in accelerated aging and damp heat tests.
Additional features and benefits of our junction box tapes include:
- Excellent high temperature performance (up to 120°C)
- Heat- and moisture-resistance
- Closed cell 1/25” (40 mil or 1 mm) foam, double-faced construction
- 2 mil (50 μ) clear polyester release liner
- Superior adhesion on glass, metal, TPT and select fluorocarbon films
- Target UL746C on TPT film and polycarbonate
|ARclad® 92446||Double-faced foam tape – high-performance foam bonding tape – 31 mil foam carrier coated both sides with moisture and temperature resistant low tack acrylic adhesive.|
|ARclad® 92709||Double-faced foam tape – high-performance foam bonding tape – 40 mil foam carrier coated both sides with moisture and temperature resistant high tack acrylic adhesive.|