Muntin Mounting Tapes
ARclad® double-coated pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) foam muntin mounting tapes from Adhesives Research offer a solvent-free alternative for adhering wood, painted aluminum and PVC-extruded muntin bars to simulated divided light (SDL) windows and doors. They provide a reliable, cost-effective solution for residential window manufacturers and help reduce application time and cost.
Benefits of ARclad® muntin mounting tapes:
- Consistent thickness
- UV-resistant adhesive also withstands exposure to common household cleaners
- Compensate for thermal expansion & contraction
- Available in gray, white & black
Reference these Muntin Mounting Tapes under the Product Information section:
ARclad® 8326, ARclad® 7837, ARclad® 7936, ARclad® 7786 & ARclad® 8748
ARclad® Next Generation, High-Performance Muntin Tapes
ARclad® next generation, high-performance muntin mounting pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes from Adhesives Research are the only tapes on the market specifically engineered for long-term performance of interior and exterior simulated divided light (SDL) bars. These tapes offer superior performance for the most demanding applications and are backed by a 10-year warranty.
ARclad® next generation, high-performance muntin mounting PSA tapes:
- Conform well to painted wood, glass and muntin surfaces while eliminating the risks and costs associated with the use of silane.
- Demonstrate superior foam-to-surface wet-out to prevent the ingress of moisture, including cleaning solutions that could potentially cause de-lamination of the bars.
- Resist thermal expansion and contraction of aluminum bars as well as relative humidity−induced warping, expansion and contraction of wood bars.
Reference the following ARclad® next generation tapes under the Product Information section:
ARclad® 8626, ARclad® 8645 & ARclad® 8726
|ARclad® 8326||1/32" gray, kraft paper liner or 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 7837||1/32" white, kraft paper liner or 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 7936||1/32" black, kraft paper liner or 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 7786||1/16” black, 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 8748||1/16” gray, 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 8626||1/32" gray, 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 8645||45 mil, gray, 4 mil blue polypropylene liner|
|ARclad® 8726||1/32” black, 4 mil polypropylene liner|