Adhesives Research Release Liners
For over 35 years, Adhesives Research (AR) has developed and manufactured release liners for electronic, medical, pharmaceutical, and other applications where cleanliness and release consistency are crucial to our customers’ process or product.
Release liners function as a critical component in processing material. They provide support and surface protection for coated adhesives, inks, cast foams, ceramics, gels, pre-pregs, and laminated films. Release liners also add strength and integrity to roll products during conversion processes.
AR offers a variety of tailored release liners to meet the exact performance requirements of the most demanding applications.
Benefits of our release liner technology:
- Silicone, non-silicone, low-extractable and solvent-free formulations available
- Compatible with acrylics, rubber, hot melts, urethanes, hydrogels, hydrocolloids and other adhesives
- Coated in a class 10,000 clean room to ensure cleanliness
- Consistent performance with narrow release profiles within each roll and from lot-to-lot
- Continuous on-line defect monitoring and roll mapping
- Drug Master File and indirect skin/food contact approval