Molecular Diagnostic Adhesives
ARcare® silicone adhesives are designed to withstand the temperature cycling of PCR while remaining bio- and chemically-compatible with reagents, biomolecules and active ingredients.
Benefits of This Technology:
- Form strong bonds to low-surface energy materials such as cyclic olefin.
- Good tack for ease of application.
- Optically clear adhesives available with low bifringence for spectral analysis testing.
- PCR based diagnostic tests
- Forensic testing
- Sensitive biological material testing
|ARcare® 8026||2 mil clear PET liner, 1.2 mil silicone transfer film adhesive between two polyester release liners designed for use in diagnostic applications with very high and low temperature extremes.|
|ARcare® 90697||2 mil clear PET liner, 1.8 mil silicone single-coated polypropylene film tape for use in lid stock applications and bonding in molecular diagnostic devices with 2 mil BOPP carrier.|
|ARcare® 90880||2 mil clear PET liner, 1.8 mil, silicone double-coated polypropylene film tape for bonding molecular diagnostic devices with 2 mil BOPP carrier.|