Optically Clear Adhesives
The diverse portfolio of ARclear® optically clear adhesives from Adhesives Research includes permanent, removable, self-wetting and silicone technologies for the bonding and assembly of flat panel displays, plasma displays, large and small liquid crystal display (LCDs) and touch screens.
Benefits of this technology:
- Virtually defect-free
- Low haze
- High clarity
- Facilitates high light transmission
- Bonding flexible-to-flexible or flexible-to-rigid optical components in flat panel displays, flat screen CRTs and touch screens.
- Bonding backlight assemblies, polarizers, filters, diffusers, holographic optical elements, A/R surface treatment films and many other light management films in displays.
- Touch screens use ARclear® optically clear silicone adhesives to reduce flammability in aerospace, medical and other critical applications.
- Single-coated optical-grade films may be used as base films for optical components, sputter coating or as screen surface protection to resist scratching and harsh chemicals.
|ARclear® 8154||1 mil, optically clear unsupported transfer adhesive - acrylic PSA|
|ARclear® 92524||1 mil, optically clear unsupported transfer adhesive - acrylic PSA designed specifically for polycarbonate|
|ARclear® 8932EE||1.6 mil, optically clear unsupported silicone transfer adhesive|