ARcare® medical grade, low-surface energy (LSE) pressure-sensitive adhesives bond difficult substrates such as TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) without the need for a secondary curing or treatment steps for increased manufacturing ease and efficiency. LSE adhesives optimize your manufacturing processes and lower device unit costs.
- Repositionable for ease of assembly
- Tailorable adhesion, including immediate and permanent or removable bonds, for wide array of substrates
- Can be provided in transfer, single-coated or as a double-coated tape configuration with a skin-friendly adhesive on the opposite side
- Available in acrylic, hybrid and silicone chemistries
- Conformable, biocompatible and non-cytotoxic
- Chemically clean, ultra-low residual volatiles