AR’s electrically conductive adhesive films have a proven track record of providing stable performance in electronic applications for more than 20 years.
These conductive adhesive layers can be used for transmitting current through layers of a device, forming electrical interconnects, and bonding electrical components.
- Electrically conductive pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) and heat activated adhesives both available
- Combines excellent bond strength with stable conductivity, even under mechanical & environmental stress
- Lower cost and equivalent performance to silver (Ag) filled epoxies
- Offers excellent & tailorable X, Y & Z conductivity
- Enables electrical conductivity between or across adhesive bonds
- Options with anisotropic (z only) and isotropic electrical conductivity
- Provides reliable bonds with strong cold drop performance and shock resistance
- Enables finer features in device design by providing effective bonding over small surface areas
- Foil-backed conductive PSAs and heat activated tapes for photovoltaic charge collection tapes and busbars, EMI/RFI shielding, and electrical grounding
- Electrical interconnection and assembly
- Static dissipation and control
- Medical electronics
We also offer skin-friendly conductive adhesives and tapes for electrical interconnects, grounding and shielding in medical and pharmaceutical applications including: