The transfer of unreacted silicone to an adhesive, particularly inside of hard disc drives, is highly undesirable since this silicone contamination can cause a variety of performance issues in the hard-disk.
AR’s Ultra Low Extractable Silicone release liners have proven to be an effective release liner allowing the proper functioning of hard drives, electrical components, and advanced medical products.
- Contain only trace or undetectable amounts of extractable silicone (< 30 ng/cm2), eliminates silicone contamination
- No loss of PSA properties due to silicone contamination
- Clean, consistent, stable, easy release against the PSA (l< 50 grams/2”)
- Eco-friendly thermally cured silicone, with no solvents
- Polyester base film offers a dimensionally stable, flat, smooth, surface with excellent die-cut properties