ARcare® skin-friendly, long-term wear adhesive technologies are formulated to achieve a secure bond for applications requiring wear times up to fourteen days.
These adhesive technologies are well-suited for extended wear times in dressings intended for difficult-to-adhere to wound sites or skin-bonded wearable devices applications.
- Secure wear, minimal edge lift (14 days and beyond)
- Minimal pain upon removal (Wong Baker <3)
- Tailorable wear times
- Limited adhesive & dressing creep
- Residue-free removal
- Breathable (MVTR of 1,000 g/m2/day on PU film)
- Retains adhesive properties at 25 kGy (Gamma)
- Biocompatible per ISO 10993
Contact us for your Customization Requirements
|Product name||Adhesive construction||Thickness without liners||Carrier||Applications|
|ARcare® 93363||S/F, acrylic||7.7 mil (198µm)||PU non-woven white||Long-term wearable weight-bearing devices|
|ARcare® 93690||S/F, acrylic||7.7 mil (198µm)||PU non-woven white||Long-term wearable skin contact devices|
|ARcare® 93439||S/F, acrylic||12.4 mil (317µm)||non-woven PET||Long-term wearable In-vitro diagnostic devices|