AR’s proprietary ARflow® adhesive technologies reduce the surface tension of aqueous fluids (water, urine or blood), allowing for rapid flow from the inlet area to a remote reagent site within diagnostic and microfluidic devices.
AR’s ARflow® hydrophilic surface technologies are available as pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs), heat-seals and coatings.
- Fast and stable capillary fills
- Proven compatibility with biosensors
- Non-interfering with test results
- Visible clarity for verification of fluid movement
- PSAs and heat seals demonstrates strong bonding to plastics
- Coatings bond easily to PSA spacer tapes
- Tailorable hydrophilic properties to regulate capillary fill time
- Customizable product construction including thickness, choice of substrate and release liner
- Printable lid stock
- Clean die-cuts improve manufacturing efficiencies and capillary performance