SoftWear™ skin adhesives remove gently to enhance patient comfort and minimize the risk of damage to skin upon removal. The family of SoftWear™ pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs) is available in non-silicone and silicone formulations from AR.
SoftWear™ adhesives release cleanly from hair and skin with virtually painless removal to deliver secure, intimate skin contact for wound care and body-worn device applications. The sustained adhesion achieved with SoftWear™ adhesives allows for repositioning without compromise to dressing security.
- Formulated for pediatric, geriatric and compromised skin
- Silicone and non-silicone formulations available
- Low-pain on removal (Wong Baker <2)
- Tailorable wear times (up to 3 Days)
- Breathable (MVTR of 1,000 g/m2/day on non-woven)
- Non-Silicone formulations retain adhesive properties at 25 kGy (Gamma)
- Repositionable for wound monitoring
- Residue-free removal
- Low profile reduces edge lift
- Biocompatible per ISO 10993
- Customizable product constructions